Wednesday, January 13, 2010

bronze medal to silver metal

I am on a "remodeling binge" as Jordan has called it. One of our latest projects was redoing our living room fan. Unfortunately, I don't have the before picture. You will just have to take my word for it that the fan was dated, back to the 80's. So with a couple cans of spray paint and a perfectionist husband, we now have a really cool fan! I got started on the project, but then Jordan had to get involved when breaker boxes, wires, and screwdrivers got involved. Then he ended up helping with most of the painting. So I get credit for the idea and being crazy, he gets credit for making it happen. This was a fun project that makes our light fixture look great, but was super cheap! Check it out (not the best quality)...







No comments:

Post a Comment