Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shopping online? Want cash back?

I love to shop online. If you do any shopping online you should definitely check out Ebates or Shop at Home. Both sites offer cashback for online purchases if you go through their websites. Then you will receive a check in the mail with the cashback you have earned at a regular time. Ebates sends checks out every quarter and Shop at Home does it a little more often than that. Both sites offer $5 just for signing up. Shop at Home does require you to earn $20 cahsback before they will send you a check. I use both and check to see which has a better deal on cashback (for example, if I am shopping at target.com Ebates may offer 2%, but Shop at Home is offering 4%). So if you are doing any shopping online you better sign up! I promise it works and it is a really great deal...DO IT!

Ebates sign-up (GET $5 JUST FOR SIGNING UP)

Shop at Home 


And not to brag, but just so you can see it really works and get excited for it, here is my history at ebates:




Not too bad to get $40 in cash back for things I would already be buying!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment